Settlements & Verdicts for Our Clients
Below are representative verdicts and settlements that Rodden, Rodden & Breslin achieved for our clients.* Rodden Rodden & Breslin has obtained many other six and seven figure settlements which cannot be disclosed due to confidentiality agreements.
- $3 million dollar resolution arising out a loading dock fall involving lack of adequate fall protections.
- $1.7 million dollar verdict for a trip and fall due to defective exterior steps and improper handrail.
- $1.5 Million dollar settlement for a slip and fall on ice resulting in a closed head injury.
- $1.2 Million dollar settlement for a truck driver who was injured due to defective product on truck.
- $1 million dollars for a young girl who was injured in a motor vehicle accident with a tanker truck resulting in closed head injuries.
- $875,000 settlement arising out of a dram shop liability case.
- $875,000 settlement for a slip and fall in a parking lot where client sustained neck and back injuries requiring surgery.
- $850,000 settlement auto accident.
- $750,000 settlement for an injured worker who slipped and fell on stairs during the construction of a Philadelphia high-rise.
- $600,000 for a motor vehicle accident rear end collision where client sustained spinal injuries requiring surgery.
- $550,000 verdict for slip and fall on ice resulting in spinal injuries.
- $550,000 for a slip and fall due to an improper drainage system on a commercial property.
- $575,000 verdict for construction accident injuries.
- $475,000 settlement for a delivery driver who slipped and fell on ice.
- $475,000 settlement arising out of a food poisoning case where client developed RSD-Complex regional pain syndrome.
- $425,000 for a slip and fall at a grocery store causing significant hip injury.
- $400,000 for a grocery store slip and fall due to a leaking refrigeration unit resulting in hip injuries.
- $375,000 for a nurse who fell in her employer’s parking lot due to a cave-in. Knee injuries requiring surgery.
- $375,000 for an individual who fell as a result of a storm water inlet cave in a city street resulting in neck and knee injuries.
- $300,000 settlement for an individual who sustained dog bite injuries.
- $275,000 limited tort verdict in a motor vehicle accident where client sustained lower back injury requiring injections. Defendant made a $5,000 offer prior to trial.
- $225,000 verdict against a major insurance company where client was seeking underinsured motorist benefits. Client sustained neck injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Defendant offered $15,000 to settle the case pre-trial.
- $150,000 limited tort verdict for a man who sustained knee injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Defendant offered $20,000 to settle prior to trial.
*Please Note: Every case is different, and we are unable to guarantee any specific outcome